Birthday 21 Birthday 21

I always love your yearly songs the hard part is waiting for them! :D

Emo-B-Gone Emo-B-Gone

Unless you are limbless orphan, live in the ghetto, and have aids, you shouldn't be emo there is no reason to be one. If you want to use the excuse of freedom of expression well then, you're full of it if you soo "unique" we CAN group you. Stop acting like your life sucks, take anti-depressants, meet a psychiatrist and get over it. Stop wearing your "pain" and "misunderstanding" like a favorite t-shirt, that's does nothing but make your life worse. You're really just nothing about less intellectual, pussyfied, goths anyways. Show your expression through beautiful works of art you can share with the world and not depress them. Smile, keep moving. And if you really think that there isn't any meaning to your life then, go ahead disappear. You're doing nothing but letting yourself down.

Hello Hellhole Hello Hellhole

This my favourite animation he's done. :(

SailorMan SailorMan

My two favorite parts.

" Got a Mc muffin" and "Nooooooooooooooo!" hahaha

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Stunning!

That was a beautiful, amazing, and most of all twisted perspective. I love your work! the craziness sort of reminds me of johnny the homicidal maniac by Jhonen Vasquez. I hope to see much more of your work in the future! OO
U

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Great

I loved this and hope to see a lot more! That little yellow creature is absolutely adorable, it reminds me of those little marshmallow peeps you get at Easter. What's it called? I'd call it a squeeble! ( :

JTHM - Blood JTHM - Blood

Awsome

I love this! It's nice to hear the voice of nny that doesn't sound pitiful and messed up. It needs to be a little bit longer though.