Birthday 21 Birthday 21

I always love your yearly songs the hard part is waiting for them! :D

Emo-B-Gone Emo-B-Gone

Unless you are limbless orphan, live in the ghetto, and have aids, you shouldn't be emo there is no reason to be one. If you want to use the excuse of freedom of expression well then, you're full of it if you soo "unique" we CAN group you. Stop acting like your life sucks, take anti-depressants, meet a psychiatrist and get over it. Stop wearing your "pain" and "misunderstanding" like a favorite t-shirt, that's does nothing but make your life worse. You're really just nothing about less intellectual, pussyfied, goths anyways. Show your expression through beautiful works of art you can share with the world and not depress them. Smile, keep moving. And if you really think that there isn't any meaning to your life then, go ahead disappear. You're doing nothing but letting yourself down.

Hello Hellhole Hello Hellhole

This my favourite animation he's done. :(

Pico Radio Pico Radio

You need to add some songs by Yotam Perel, his work is great!! :D

deathink responds:

WAY AHEAD OF YOU!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

I was immediately pissed off when I found out that when you die you just start over! I could play a lot of old games because of that reason. Too much work no save points.

Tiny Island Adventure Tiny Island Adventure

It's really hard for me to get those jumps right!

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Great!

It has perfect music, lyrics, and tone. all I can say is that I wish I could go past ten stars! 8)

Catgirl action! Catgirl action!

I like it :). It sorta looks like she's asleep though which looked cute before i clicked on this, but you did well for what you want to show, good job.

BigDead93 responds:

Thanks plenty!

Serve the Drinks! Serve the Drinks!

what game is this off of?

Mario644 responds:

Parappa the Rapper 2 - Stage 1 - "Toasty Buns"

Prehistory Lesson Prehistory Lesson